[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Joseph Y Halpern & Lenore D Zuck
- A Little Knowledge Goes a Long Way: Knowledge-Based Derivations and Correctness Proofs for a Family of Protocols
- J. ACM V39n3(Jul 1992)pp449-478
- =THEORY PROVING REFINEMENT PROTOCOLS KNOWLEDGE MODAL LOGIC
- Argues for the high level design of inefficient solutions that can be shown to be 100% correct and then their refinement into efficient solutions that implement th high level ones.
- Derives the Alternating Bit Protocol and Stenning's protocol for the Sequence Transmission problem.
- Defines data flow and how to implement it using unreliable communication. Safety: output sequence is prefix of input sequence. Liveness: all inputs are ultimately output (given fairness).
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]