[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mark Guzdial<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Centralized Mindset: A student Problem with Object-Oriented Programming
- Papers of the 26th SIGCSE Tech Symposium on CS Ed SIGCSE Bulletin V27n1(Mar 1995)pp182-185
- =EDUCATION PEOPLE OBJECT-ORIENTED vs FUNCTIONAL
- Tendency for students to pack all the logic and structure into a single
leader object rather than use communcation and shared responsibillity.
- Claims result is less reusable.
- Solutions: Motivate, evaluate alternatives, teach class library, provide experience
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]