[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Dimitra Giannakopoulou & Jeff Magee
- Fluent Model Checking for Event-based systems
- FSE-11 & ESEC 9 & ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes V28n5(Sep 2003)pp257-266
- =THEORY TOOL TEMPORAL LOGIC V&V LTS LTL FLUENT FLTL LTSA Buchi
- A fluent is a property of states defined by events at the start and end. Example TUNING starts when the tuner is turned on and ceases when the device is tuned in.
- Syntax: <start_set, end_set> initially (true|false).
- Define shorthand for fluents for single actions/sets of actions: <S, All~S>initially false.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]