[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Miguel Felder & Dino Mandroli & Angelo Morzenti
- Proving Properties of Real-Time Systems Through Logical Specifications and Petri Nets
- IEEE Trans SE V20n2(Feb 1994)pp127-141
- =FORMAL TIMING Temporal TRIO
Basic temporal operator
- Dist( P, d )::=P is true d time units from (_),
- model of timed petrie nets
- proof that dining philosphers TPN is deterministic and every body eats every 7 units of time!
compare with MATHS manual on Modal Logic
Question: They prove a liveness property of the philosophers by proving a liveness property for one fork. Is this circular?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]