[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- William M. Farmer and Martin v. Mohrenschildt
- Transformers for Symbolic Computation and Formal Deduction
- Presented at a Workshop on the Role of Automated Deduction in Mathematics,
CADE-17, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 2000
[ transformers.pdf ]
- =IDEA LOGIC DEDUCTION COMPUTATION TERM TRANSFORMERS
- STTM::="von-Neumann-Bernays-Goedel set theory".
This has terms and formulas. Terms may be undefined, but formulas are always defined
and are either true or false.
- Transformers are total functions which may or may not preserve meaning or logistic properties like being (provably) true or false.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]