[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Nirmit Desai & Ashok U Mallya & Amit K Chopra & Munindar P Singh
- Interaction protocols as design abstractions for business processes
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V31n12(Dec 2005)pp1015-1027
- =THEORY MODEL BUSINESS PROCESS COMMITMENTS SCENARIOS OWL-P AGENTS ROLES π-CALCULUS
- Proposes a logic of commitments between agents.
- Uses sequence charts containing commitments to describe protocols.
- Implies that activity diagrams are a bad way to describe business processes.
Entangles the internal logic of different agents with each other. So unstable.
- (dick)|-take home message: don't use control flows to model work flow.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]