[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Peter J Denning & James J Horning
- Inside RISKS: Risks of Linear Thinking
- Commun ACM V45n2(Mar 2002)p120
- =ESSAY USER vs TECHNIQUE
- Quotes Donald Stokes (Pasteur's quadrant: basic science and technological innovation, Brooking's institute, 1997). 2><2: inspired by use >< quest for fundamental understanding. Pasteur(Y,Y), Bohr (N,Y), Edison(Y,N), and unnamed(N,N).
- Argues that software development is similar: focus on the user and focus on the technical aspects.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]