[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- James P Delgrande(Simon Fraser U, Burnaby, BC, Canada)<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- On first-order conditional logics
- Artif Intell V105n1-2(Oct 1998)pp105-137 CR9903-0211
- =THEORY defeasible LOGIC possible worlds Kripke
- Proposes replacing for all x( P implies_if_normal Q) by P implies_for_all_normal[x] Q
- Examples: all birds fly, penguins are birds, penguins don't fly.
- All elephants like their keepers, unless the keeper is mean like Fred in which case they don't like him, unless the elephant is Clide who likes all the keepers.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]