[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Leonardo de Moura & Nikolaj BjC8rner
- Satisfiability modulo theories: introduction and applications
- Commun ACM V54n9(Sep 2011)pp69-77
[ 1995376.1995394 ]
- =ADVERT LOGIC FORMAL MATHEMATICS PROBLEM SOLVING TOOLS SMT SAT
- SMT solve problems within specialized mathematical theories.
- Example theory: difference arithmetic where every formula has form x-y<=c where x & y are variables and c is a constant.
- SMT work with SAT solvers.
- Several solvers for different theories can be combined.
- Many problems about programs can be expressed in the theories with tractable solvers.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]