[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Richard DeMillo & Richard Lipton & Alan Perlis
- Social processes and Proofs of Theorems and Programs
- Commun ACM V22n5(May 1979) pp271-280, letters V22n11pp621-630
- =ESSAY EXAMPLES MATHEMATICS PROOF LOGIC
- p272: "There is simply no way to describe the history of mathematical ideas without describing the successive social processes at work on proofs."
- (DeMilloLiptonPerlis79)|-rigorous software development will also depend on social processes
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]