[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Judith Crow & Ben Di Vito
- Formalizing Space Shuttle Software Requirements: Four CASE Studies
- ACM TOSEM V7n3(Jul 1998)pp215-249
- =ANALYSIS EXPERIENCE
GPS RAPID FORMAL LOGIC TABLE MATH MurΦ
- Where do states come from, shared variables used as input/output.
- Large number of errors discovered (early) just by formalizing requirements without checking!
- Need for readymade math theories: eg properties of mappings!
- Failed proofs are more help than successful ones.
- Specification is iterative.
- Need to specify constraints found in the problem domain.
- Can simplify model: remove continuous values and time and remove costraints.
Therefore check some impossible states
- Tailor formal methods to the situation.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]