[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jim Conallen(jconalle@Rational.com)
- Modeling web application architectures with UML
- Commun ACM V42n10(Oct 1999)pp63-70 in
- =ESSAY WWW/NET DESIGN UML stereotypes vs
- Also see
on the WWW
- web application implement business logic and when accessed changes the state of the business. Separate business ADM from presentation UI.
- ADM:=Analysis/Design model
- classes: separate client side pages from server side pages. serverside builds clientside.
- components: Iconic stereotypes
- Details to be announced
[ http://www.rational.com/ ]
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]