[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Carlos Ivan Chesnevar & Ana Gabriela Maguitman & Ronald Prescott Loui
- Logical models of argument
- ACM Computing Surveys V32n4(Dec 2000)pp337-383
- =HISTORY 1950-99 FORMAL DIALECTIC DEFEASIBLE CONSISTENCY REASON ARGUMENT PLAUSIBLE AGENTS AI LAW NONMONOTONIC
- Formal logic is reasoning that can not be defeated. Normal reasoning is not like this.
- Detailed, difficult and hard to read.
- No ref to work on inconsistent requirements. Small comment on OO inheritance.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]