[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- C Calcagno & P OHearn & R Bornat
- Program logic and equivalence in the presence of garbage collection
- Theoretical Computer Science V298n3(??? 2003)pp557-581
- =THEORY FORMAL LOGIC HOARE Garbage Collection (D.4.2) VERIFICATION
- What do we mean when we say that a particular object "exists" on the heap? To preserve Hoare's assignment axiom in the presence of garbage collection, the existence of garbage becomes "virtual".
- The wise program prover should use a language with proved automatic garbage collection, and avoid assertions that refer to garbage!
- Includes a formal model of garbage collection.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]