[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Bob Britcher
- A Few (proposed) fundamental laws of programming
- IEEE Computer Magazine V29N3(Mar 1996)p136(Open channel)
The Law of Rapid Specialization
- In programming major changes in the product can occur in an instant
- vs time to change plant or physical products
The Law of Fallibility
- The most careful reasoning about a simple sentence can lead to a wrong conclusion about the real world
- Programmers have to reduce big "word-problems" to logic.
The Law of Intellectual Gravity
- Programs can be as massive(in there own way) as physical objcts.
The Law of Permannence
- Programs do not become extinct. They are not discarded, they are piled up, combined, absorbed, breeding and spreading.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]