[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Gerard Brewka & Thomas Eiter & Miroslav Truszczynski
- Answer set programming at a glance
- Commun ACM V54n12(Dec 2011)93-103
[ 2043174.2043195 ]
- =ADVERT DEFEASIBLE LOGIC DECLARATIVE PROGRAMMING ASP GROUNDERS SATISFY SAT SEMANTICS TOOLS APPLICATIONS ABBREVIATIONS
- a <- b1,...,bm, not c1, ..., not cm.
where a,b,c... are "predicates'.
- Answer set is a set of predicates that can be derived if we assume certain predicates are true/false and is not contradicted by the derivable predicates.
- Able to express if-then-else and constraints easily and a number of other formulas that appear in practice.
- Can handle predicates that contain variables by reducing them.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]