[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mordechai (Moti) Ben-Ari
- A Primer on Model checking
- ACM Inroads V1n1(Mar 2010)pp40-47
- =ADVERT =EXAMPLES MODEL CHECKING EDUCATION Spin VN Erigone NDFA
NON_SEQUENTIAL VERIFICATION MODAL LOGIC Promela IDE
- The formula if not p then if p then q can be proved true by
axiomatic methods but it is simpler and easier to check that it is
true by trying out all 4 cases in a truth table.
- Similarly, proving that a parallele non-deterministic program has a
property is usually time consuming but there exist tools that will
find counter examples in a reasonable time.
Spin works in industry but can be wrapped in an IDE that works well
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]