[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Kent Beck
- Aim, Fire
- IEEE Software Magazine V18n5(Sep/Oct 2001)pp87-89
- =DEMO TESTING first is ANALYSIS DESIGN SPECIFICATION
- "Never write a line of functional code without a broken test case".
- Ward Cunningham: "Test-first coding is not a testing technique".
- Writing tests helps you understand the problem: analysis.
- Writing tests described the logic of the design.
- Hard to write GUI tests.
- Claim that creatively lazy test-first coding tends to be more cohesive and less coupled -- because the interfaces tend to be minimized to saving typing: "intense feedback substitutes for the ability to guess right"
- Test cases expose misunderstandings in pair programming.
- Test cases document the all important answer to "What was this idiot thinking when he wrote this?".
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]