[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Joseph Barjis
- The importance of business process modeling in software systems design
- Science of Computer Programming V71n1(Mar 2008)pp73-87
[ science $CR 0906-0558 ]
- =ADVERT METHOD THEORY MODEL DEMO LANGUAGE-ACTION PETRI GRAPHIC ANALYSIS REQUIREMENTS SCENARIOS
Keywords: Requirements specifications; Model checking; Business process modeling; Business process simulation;
- DEMO::="Design & Engineering Methodology for Organizations",
[ http://www.demo.nl/ ]
- Special colored Petri nets show logic. Can be simulated to show clients what is possible.
- Analyze business processes in terms of the language-action cycle as expressed as Transactions between parts.
- Transaction::=Order; Execution; Result.
- Order is a transition from initiator to executor. It sets up a contract for the executor to carry out.
- Result is a transition from executor to initiator. It completes the contract.
- Execution is executed by the executor and can initiate further transactions with others.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]