[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Christel Baier & Lucia Cloth & Boudewijn R Haverkort & Mathias Kuntz & Markus Siegle
- Model Checking Markov Chains with Actions and State Labels
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V33n4(Apr 2007)pp209-224
- =THEORY MODEL CHECKING REAL TIME MARKOV CHAINS PROBABILITY LOGIC asCSL
- Logic + model design for verifying requirements that a given pattern of actions and states (and time limits) has a given range of probabilities.
- Example requirement: the probabillity of entering a full state via a number of arrive actions within 5 time units must be greater than or equal to 99%.
- Defines products of chains.
- Cellular phone hand over model.
- experiment with tool.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]