[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Christopher Alexander & James O Coplien(introduction)
- The Origins of Pattern Theory
- IEEE Software Magazine V16n5(Sep/Oct 1999)pp71-82
- =SPEECH OOPSLA'96 PATTERN THEORY
- patterns were generative( ala Chomski ), included a moral component, must lead to morphological coherence - a life promoting structure, a good environment
- 15 geometric properties underlying original patterns -> profundity
- 80..90%agreement for "Do you feel more whole/alive in the presence of this or that object?". Correlates with certain features/structures & profound functionallity!
- centers:=field-like structures recursively underlying all wholeness& more or less living things. See
- Can/will software designers help people generate a life enhancing world?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]