[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- A Gunes Koru & Jeff (Jianhui) Tian
- Comparing High-change modules and modules with the highest measurement values in two large-scale Open-Source Products
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V31n8(Aug 2005)pp625-642
- =EXPERIENCE MINING OPEN SOURCE Mozilla OpenOffice EVOLUTION MODULES METRICS size cohesion coupling inheritance
- Modules that have the most changes are not those with the worst metrics!
- High change modules were not quite the highest.
- Used Tree based models to correlate metrics and changeability.
- Anecdotal: tough problems have highest measures but get the best programmers.
- Open source projects are a good source of software engineering data.
- Appendix describes the processes in Mozilla and OpenOffice.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]