[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- A Gunes Koru & Khaled El Emam
- The Theory of Relative Dependency: Higher Coupling concentration in Smaller Models
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n2(Mar/Apr 2010)pp81-89
- =EMPIRICAL STATISTICS KDE Linux METRICS SIZE LoC COUPLING DIT CBO CONCENTRATION CURVE and INDEX
- Measured dependencies between classes -- inheritance and couplings.
- Number of dependencies is not proportional to size (LoC).
- You are more likely to find a line that is dependent when the class has fewer lines of code.
- Measures the effect of refactoring in one project -- makes classes smaller.
- (dick)|-a small class has to be coupled to other classes to do anything useful.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]