[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Khaled El Emam & A Gunes Koru
- A Replicated survey of IT Software Project Failures
- IEEE Software Magazine V25n5(Sep/Oct 2008)pp84-90
- =POLL 2006 2007 PROJECTS SUCESS FAILURE SIZE LENGTH STATISTICS
- Published work overestimates failure rate.
- In this poll about 16% were cancelled in 2005 and 12% were cancelled in 2007.
- Reasons given: uninvolved senior management, requirements/scope changes, lack of management skills, over budget, lack of technical skills, system not needed afterall, etc..
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]