[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Michael Jackson<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Defining a Discipline of Description
- IEEE Software Magazine V18n5(Sep/Oct 1998)pp14-18
- Formal computers in an informal world.
- It is hard to make sense of a specification of an interface if their is no information about what is inside at least one side of the interface.
- Designations vs Definitions, may have to bypass some "real" terms because too unclear
- Must analyse the effects of designation errors: where the formal system can come adrift from reality.
- Dangers of badly structured descriptions, for example confusing things that are true because of the system with things that are true without the new system.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]