[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Michael Jackson<email@example.com>
- Will There ever be Software Engineering?
- IEEE Software Magazine V15n1(Jan/Feb 1998)pp36-39
- =ESSAY ECONOMICS ENGINEERING
- rush to market + dollars for upgrades leave little reason for engineering
- entrenched interest of practitioners in what they are doing
- complexity: writing a macro vs no do-it-yourself kit for building suspension bridges
- variety of products+projects: bridge engineers don't design ships
- professors of unsolved problems?
- specialization by product and requirement
- we will get the software we deserve.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]