[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Carl A Gunter & Elsa L Gunter & Michael A Jackson & Pamela Zave
- A Reference Model for Requirements and Specifications
- IEEE Software Magazine V17n3(May/Jun 2000)pp37-43
- =THEORY REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATION REALITY WRSPM
- W, R, S refer to the environment. S, P, M refer to the system.
- Actual expression of descriptions can take many forms.
- Designated terms -- typically designate states, events, and/or individuals.
e -- controled by environment, s -- controled by system.
- Shared terminology.
- Three properties of adequacy and consistency define a contract between the
buyer and seller of the software.
- Similar, relative, properties constrain the specification and imply the
three fundamental properties.
[ GunterGunterJacksonZave00.html ]
- See also
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]