[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Joao W Cangussu & Raymond A DeCarlo & Aditya P Mathur
- A Formal model of the software test Process
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V28n8(Aug 2002)pp782-796
- =MATH PREDICTING SOFTWARE TESTING
- Splits testing into phases. Models each phase in turn.
- Suggests an linear 2nd order ordinary differential equation to model the number of errors in a piece of software. Complexity is analogous to inertia, test effort is proportional to the number of errors (Volterra predator-prey model!), and that working quickly tends too slow the process(viscosity).
- Derives typical curves (some of two exponential decays) and a matrix version.
- Presets extreme cases and ways to estimate parameters.
- Case study of ΤΕΧ in a Purdue Tech report.
- Razorfish porting 4MLoc COBOL to SAP/R3program.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]