[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jonathan P. Bowen & Steve Reeves
- From a Community of Practice to a Body of Knowledge: A Case Study of the Formal Methods Community,
- In Michael Butler and Wolfram Schulte (eds.), FM 2011: 17th International Symposium of Formal Methods. Springer-Verlag, LNCS, V6664(2011) pp308-322
[ fm2011 ]
- =DEMO PROCESS COMMUNITY FORMAL METHODS Z BOK KNOWLEDGE
A Body of Knowledge (BoK) is an ontology for a particular
domain. A Community of Practice (CoP) is the collection of people
such knowledge. In the paper we explore these concepts in the context
of the formal methods community in general and the Z notation
has been supported by the Z User Group, in particular. The existing
Software Engineering Body of Knowledge is considered with respect to
methods and a high-level model for the possible structure of of a BoK
using the Z notation.
- The slides for the presentation are under:
[ fm-2011-symposium-slides ]
- Translation of formal portion of slides (in Z) into MATHS:
[ samples/BoK.html ]
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]