[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Reda Bendraou & Jean-Marc Jezequel & Marie-Pierre Gervais & Xavier Blanc
- A comparison of six UML-based languages for software process modeling
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V36n5(Sep/Oct 2010)pp662-675
- =ADVERT UML4SPM PROCESS MODELING SPEM1.1 SPEM2.0 Di Nitto Promenade Chou
- Languages are not formal enough and have few tools.
- (dick)|-later process modeling languages use UML notation as is.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]