[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- John Benamati & Albert L Lederer
- Coping with rapid changes in IT
- Commun ACM V44n8(Aug 2001)pp83-88
- =POLL TECHNICAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Change is constant and is the most effective coping strategies are not applied.
- Low cost learning is preferred.
- Popular but ineffective: self education and bullying the vendor for support.
- Unpopular but effective: consider new technology that is compatible with
current, incentives to keep staff who know the new stuff, choose specific
customized training not general informal education.
- Review, think, plan, do, review, ....
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]