[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Geof Barrett
- Model Checking in Practice: The T9000 Virtual Channel Processor
- IEEE Trans on Software Eng VSE-21n2(Feb 1995)pp69-78
- =EXPERIENCE SQA INSPECTIONS MODEL CHECKING FORMAL NOTATIONS STD CSP Z English
- Sometime implementation was correct when the spec was wrong
- Easier to show what can happen than to show that something can not happen
- Problem with notation(CSP) - "completely alien" to people used to STDs.
- Quote: "Must base our tools on familiar notations and understand the obstacles...this means that visual specifications have to be used as much as possible."
- Using multiple notations. STDs+Z+English.
- Using checker for finite sequences.
- Need an unusual combination of engineering, mathematical and programming skills
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]