[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Franck Barbier & Brian Henderson-Sellers & Annig Le Parc-Lacarelle & Jean-Michele Bruel
- Formalization of the Whole-Part Relationship in the Unified Modeling Language
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V29n5(May 2003)pp459-470
Reviewed CR 0409-1078 and 0409-1079
- =PROPOSAL Object-Oriented MODEL STANDARD aggregation composition whole-part bibliography UML OCL MetaModel OML OPEN Diamonds
- careful philosophical analysis of semantics of whole-part. some confused "common logic" and much OCL.
- Defines a new dotted diamond whole-part Relationship with specialization of aggregation and composition.
- Introduces new stereotypes to indicate OCL constraints on the UML MetaModel.
- Will it make it into UML4.0?
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V29n11(Nov 2003)pp1054-1056
- "On formalization of the whole-part relationship in the unified modeling Language" by Hee Beng Kuan Tan & Lun Hao & Yong Hang corrects
- "Controversies about the Black and White Diamonds" by Frank Barbier & Brian Henderson-Sellers" responds by changing name of "antisymmetry", accepting new formula for "transitivity", and agreeing to minor correction in a proof. Regrets the absence of "scientific" review of UML specifications.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]