[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- James Bach
- Process Evolution in a Mad World
- Borland International Internal Report (100 Borland Way Scots Valley CA 96066)
(for chaos)Leadership->Risk Management->Process Control(for order)
Risk management - prevent failure vs Goals - maximize success
V^ V^ V^
Goal setting<=>Task Planning<=> Task completion
Risk based evolution.
- (riskbased1): absolutely necessary - to handle perceived risk
- (riskbased2): make it tolerant
- (riskbased3): small informal experiments first
- (riskbased4): frequent evaluation
- (riskbased5): find a champion
- (riskbased6): work with the team
- (riskbased7): mentor, not a manuaal
- (riskbased8): "formalize" only when necessary
- Example Bug reviews. 50..100 bugs per day. 30 bugs an hour.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]