[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Mark Astley & Daniel Sturman & Gul Aghar
- Customizable middleware for modular distributed software
- Commun ACM V44n5(May 2001)pp99-107
- =DEMO MODULES ARCHITECTURE WWW/NET NONSEQUENTIAL QUALITIES REFLECTION LANGUAGE ACTORS
- separate concerns of application (PURPOSES) from nonfunctional requirements (policies) like security and atomicity.
- Express policies(requirements) explicitly in the software.
- Policies are to protocols as interfaces are to implementations.
- DIL::= "Distributed Interaction Language", describes a protocol in terms of roles and their responses to events. Roles are formal parameters.
- Multiple policies achieved by stacking protocols with one object playing one or more roles in several protocols.
- ?? Aliasing ?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]