[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Grigoris Antoniou
- A Tutorial on Default Logics
- ACM ACM Computing Surveys V31n4(Dec 1999) pp337-359 CR0006-0401
- =TUTORIAL FORMAL LOGIC DEFAULT INFERENCE EXCEPTIONS
- default :=if Prereq : Justifications then Consequent, if Prereq then Consequent unless Justifications is known to be false where no free variables in parts.
- default schema has free variables - stands for all substitutions.
- normal: if P : J then J
- closed world : if true : not A then not A
- Not just inferences but also extensions of sets known facts by applying defaults that don't lead to contradictions
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]