[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Ian Alexander
- GORE, SORE, or what
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n6(Jan/Feb 2011)pp8-10
- =COMPARISON REQUIREMENTS METHODS GOALS GORE i* KAOS STAKEHOLDER SORE SCENARIO SCORE USE CASES PRIORITY PORE COST-BENEFIT TRIAGE CONTEXT EVENT CORE
- Informal use of a single approach over-simplifies situations.
- Example: a scenario does not expose all threats that must be mitigated.
- Analyzing goals (i*, KAOS) can expose unconscious intentions and assumptions and so threats and so mitigations.
- Context models show what enters and leaves the system. So uncovering the events that must be handled.
- Table 1 compares approaches.
- Need to compare models from a many approaches that fit the particular situation.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]