[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jean-Raymond Abrial
- Faultless Systems: Yes we can
- IEEE Computer Magazine V42n9(Sep 2009)pp30-36
- =ADVERT FORMAL SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS B Event-B CORRECTNESS MODEL PROOF SIMULATION REFINEMENT PATTERNS MATHEMATICS TOOL Rodin
- assumes waterfall is necessary.
- process=requirements; model; code.
- requirements are a mixture of informal explanations and form definitions and proofs etc.
- Use coupled discrete state transition systems. And animation. Prove invariants.
- Need tools to prove thousands of changing propositions.
- Validate the problem as a system in an environment not just the software.
- Problem with not enough discrete mathematics in education.
- Problem with technology transfer.
[ http://www.event-b.org ]
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]