[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Craig K Tyran & Joey F George
- Improving Software Inspections with Group Process Support
- Commun ACM V45n9(Sep 2002)pp87-92
- =EXPERIMENT TOOL TEAM INSPECTION GSS OUTLINER
- classic factorial experiment 10 group, 30 students, inspecting SRS with Data dictionary and DFD.
- Using workstations to input and view text contributions to an inspection of a specification leads to significantly more defects being found.
- There was less domination, sidetracking, and forgetting things while waiting for others.
- There was some extra information overload and some contributions were not processed.
- Synergy and satisfaction decreased decreased a little.
- Most inspectors accepted the GSS.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]