[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Will Tracz<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Domain Analysis Working Group Report - First International Workshop on Software Reusability(July 1991)
- ACM SIGSOFT SEN v17 n3(Jul 1992) pp27-34
- REUSE "A domain analysis of Domain Analysis"
Research area. Extracting and organizing info/objects&operations about a class of systems/problem domain to make it reusable
Broagder form of Requirements analysis - generic system.
Can be used for more than reuse, covers more than one system,
- Models::=definitional|strutural|functional, is a comparatively clumsy way of expressing persistent data structures -::=taxonomies|classes|thesaurus, Structural::= conceptual_graphs |ERD| termsystems, functional::=SADT|STDs|DFDs.
DFDs+ERDs most popular...
"It is importatn to bound the domain that one is analyzing, otherwise one will never know when one is done doing the analysis"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]