[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Pan-Wei Ng
- Effective business modeling with UML: describing business use cases and realizations
- IBM/Rational/library, downloaded (Nov 2005)
[ 905.htm ]
- =DEMO MODELING BUSINESS PROCESSES UML profile USE CASE
- Business modeling profile: business use case, actors, workers, and entities.
- A business use case describes how an (outside) actor gets value from the business.
- "the true value in business modeling lies in understanding how seemingly piecemeal work-flows relate to each other."
- (dick)|-"Do DFDs do it better?"
- Realizations model work processes, process automation, & information processes as interaction diagrams, class diagrams, and use case diagrams.
- One must choose names for messages so that they describe the responsibility of the receiving object.
- "the value of business use cases is to put use cases in context... how a group... deliver[s] business value."
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]