[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Daniel L Moody
- The "Physics" of Notations: Towards a scientific basis for constructing visual notations in Software Engineering
- IEEE Trans Software Engineering V35n6(Nov/Dec 2009)pp756-779
- =THEORY GRAPHICS DIAGRAMS EXAMPLES DFD UML ERD PEOPLE PSYCHOLOGY
- Presents an exhaustive model of the possibilities for a diagram and
- Describes various pathologies.
- Compares different notations.
- Suggests new combinations. Example crowsfeet with multiplicities!
- Notes that newer diagrams (UML) seem to be worse than the older ones
- Applied in
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]