[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Sidney L Burnsten
- To map a process, first find its swimlane
- Commun ACM V50n10(Oct 2007)p14
- =ANECDOTE IBM SLB GRAPHIC ANALYSIS DESIGN METHOD DesignFlow
- SLB::="Swim Lane Based".
- Draw both "as is" and "to be" diagrams.
- Involve users and stakeholders.
- Each actor has a swimlane. Show activities & decisions in lanes. include information.
- Claims many years of successful use.
- Claims better than DFDs or Usecases.
- Sounds like it is compatible with UML2.0 Activity diagrams.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]