[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Valdis Berzins & Luqi[Sic] & Amiram Yehudai
- Using Transformations in Specification-Based Prototyping
- IEEE Trans on Software Eng VSE-19n5(May 1993)pp436-452 QUALITY PURPOSE function
- Transformations of specifications during a project.
- pp442-443 Software Process
- p446 encapsulated user interface in module
- pp446-447 requirements evolve
- distinguish spec changes from design and implementation changes
- p447inheriting from older specifications
- p450 Distinguishing (and delaying) optimization decisions from functional requirements.
pp458-459 distinguishing extention, contraction, refining, abstracting, relaxing, constraining by comparing Vocabulary, Granularity and Behavior.
pp447-448: The derivation Lattice/poset to explain designs -- configuration management for specs?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]