[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jorgen P Bansler & Keld Boedker
- A Reappraisal of Structured analysis: design in an organisational context
- ACM Trans Inf Syst V11n2(Apr 93)pp165-193, CR9402-0096
- =POLL THEORY VS PRACTICE SA/SD Yourdon DeMarco DFD
- SA treats people as machines and so ignores errors creativity
politics, assumes all problems have been stated, rational designer, separation of
function from implementation
- small survey interviewing successful SA/SD.
- people use tools not the rules. DFDs and ERDs. prototypes, screen layout
"This study reveals that while some of the tools of Structured Analysis - notably data flow diagrams - are used and combined with other tools, the designers do not follow the analysis and design procedures prescribed by the method"
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]