[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Yannis Smaragdakis & Don Batory
- Mixin Layers: An Object-Oriented Implementation Technique for Refinements and Collaboration-Based Designs
- ACM TOSEM Trans Software Eng & Methodology V11n2(Apr 2002)pp149-290
- =CASESTUDY large scale Object-Oriented refinement mixin collaboration Java CLOS C++ JTS Jakarta Bali DDD DSL DOMAIN ARCHITECTURE GenVoca ASPECTs
- Technique applied to developing 30KLoC Jakarta Tool set in Java -- a tool for doing mixin layers in Java.
- A refinement is an operation the extends a piece of software. Refinements can be composed.
- Collaborations are refinements that add a specific set of interactions to a set of given classes.
- A mixin is an inheritance parameterized by the superclass. Thus for a given super-class a mixin derives an extension to it. Mixins can be composed.
- A mixin layer is a collection of related mixins that derive several new classes from given superclasses.
- Mixin layers can implement refinement by adding collaborations.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]