[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Les Hatton
- Does OO Sync with how we Think
- IEEE Software magazine V15n3(May/Jun 1998)pp46-54
- =EXPERIENCE C DDD vs C++ OBJECT-ORIENTED TECHNICAL TOOLs =THEORY PEOPLE
- defect density 25% > for C++
- C fixes done quicker -- roughly 50% less time perhaps because of inheritance
- similar degree of reuse
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]