[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Yuefeng Zhang & Shailesh Patel
- Agile model-driven Development in practice
- IEEE Software Magazine V27n6(Mar/Apr 2011)pp84-91
- =EXPERIENCE Motorola AGILE MDD SIFT SLAP SCRUM ITERATIONS MODELS INCEMENTAL FUNCTIONS SPRINTS UML ASN iSL CODE GENERATION COMPONENTS DAILY PLAN
- Correlates Model driven practices with agile practices. Thus: pair modeling rather than pair programming. Thus continuous early testing of models with tools and simulators.
- Tools generate code from models.
- The architecture, design, and code all iterate.
- Low level design starts with sequence diagrams with no data and when tested the data is added (and verified).
- 1 iteration = 3 sprints.
- Monitor sprint velocity to detect process problem and plan corrections.
- Must automate as many steps in process as possible.
- Stream line and integrate systems engineering, design, and coding.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]