[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Laurie Williams & Alistair Cockburn (eds)
- Agile software development: It's about feedback and change
- IEEE Computer Magazine V36n6(Jun 2003)pp39-43
+ correspondence V36n8(Aug 2003)pp5-6 from Paul Jorgensen
- =HISTORY AGILE METHODS 1990-2003 DSDM XP Scrum Crystal ASD FDD CMM
- Introduces special edition V36n6(Jun 2003)pp39-85
- claims that engineers distinguish defined from empirical processes.
- A defined process can run to completion and produce predicted results automatically.
- Other processes need short "inspect-adapt" feedback cycles.
- Jorgensen claims that some non-agile projects have been susccessful but doesn't quote any.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]