[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Laurie Williams
- The XP Programmer: The Few-Minutes Programmer
- IEEE Software Magazine V20n3(May/Jun 2003)pp16-20
- =EXPERIENCES XP iterative incremental agile pair-programming
- Describes XP practices.
- Compares XP to "The One-Minute Manager": rapid consistent simple feedback -- from requirement to test to code to client very rapidly.
- Save time on big early phases by keeping them small and use the saved time to incrementally grow to what the user wants, even as the user learns what they need and moves the target...
- Anecdotes claim that growing a big working system one story at a time costs no more than trying to get the whole thing right first. Research in progress.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]